BLG SelfServ is a helpful extension of our existing applications that gives an organization administrator the ability to easily invite or create new members, manage existing member's profile information, passwords, and permissions, as well as control which notification types your organization uses.
If you are new to BLG, you can start from scratch by signing up and creating a workspace to which you can add or invite your coworkers. It'll only take them a few clicks to establish their profile and set a password, then you can all collaborate in our mobile app.
This article will walk you through the simple steps of creating a new workspace (organization). If you're already an organization administrator, click HERE for more information.
- Navigate to setup.bluelinegrid.com
- Click the blue "Get Started" button
- Click "Create a New Workspace"
- Enter your mobile number and click "Next". You'll receive an SMS message with a 6-digit verification code, enter it in the field and click next (if you do not receive the code within a few minutes, go back to the previous step and re-enter your phone number. If you still do not receive the code, email us at email@example.com or reach out to us via the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner of your screen.)
- Enter your email address and click next
- Give your Workspace a name and click next
- Enter the rest of your profile information and create a password, click submit then login to your new work space!
Now that you've created your organization, you can start inviting your coworkers to join you. Click HERE for information how to do that and other SelfServ features.