- Use only the GC Admin template provided to you to upload your data
- It MUST be saved as a Comma Separated Values (.csv) file
- All fields must be completed or you will receive an error message
- If you do not have a user's mobile number, enter any number as a place holder
- If you do not have a user's zip code, use the zip code of your organization
- Avoid using special characters ( , ‘ & / < > etc.)
- Operation type MUST be included for any action to take place (see below for operation types)
- Download the template HERE
Your finished csv file should look a little something like this:
Download the template HERE
- ADD To add new users
- DELETE To delete existing users
- UPDATE To update existing users’ information
- To update information, simply edit the field spreadsheet and be sure to save the document before re uploading
- To update an email address, you must first delete the old record, then add the new one
- SKIP To perform no action for a particular user/row
If you have a large amount of data, it would be a good idea to do a search and replace to make sure there are no commas or other characters that could cause an error while uploading.
To do that:
- Click the magnifying glass in the search bar in the top right of the screen
- Click, "Replace..."
- In the "Find What:" field enter the comma or other character
- Leave the "Replace With" field blank
- Click "Replace All"