In addition to being able to manage your organization's data and create new communities, you can send alerts to your individual contacts and communities from the GC Admin console.
- When you login to GC Admin, navigate to the "Communities" tab (NOT the "Alerts" tab).
- Select the team or COI from the left sidebar that you wish to send the alert to by checking the box to the left of the community's name OR if you wish to send an alert to individuals within a community, select the community, then check the boxes next to their names.
- At the top either the sidebar or the community list, a blue megaphone icon will illuminate, click to compose your alert.
- The alert composition screen will pop up - Select the alert type (Urgent, SMS, Info etc)
- Type in your alert message and attach files from your computer if you wish.
- Click "Next" to confirm your alert.
- Click "Next" to send it to the recipients, "Previous" to edit the alert, or "Cancel" to cancel.