Once you've updated the members in your organization in your csv file and have uploaded it to GC Admin, you can add the new users (or remove old users) to your COIs and teams.
To do this, follow these steps:
- At the top of your screen, select the "Community" tab
- In the left sidebar you'll see the communities that you are a coordinator of. Where it says, "Type" you can toggle back and forth between your Teams and COIs.
- Select the team or COI that you would like to edit
- Click the blue "Add Members" button
Another window will pop up:
- If you have access to more than one organization, be sure to select the correct one you want to add new members from first.
- You can sort the list alphabetically by clicking on the header of any of the columns (First Name, Last Name, Title etc) or if you click on the three horizontal lines to the left of the header, you can filter by typing in the name, title, city state or zip code of the person you're searching for.
- Click the box to the left of the person's name to select them
- Select as many members as you'd like, then click "Save"
To delete members from a group;
- Check the box next to their name
- Click the red "Remove Member" button
- Click "Remove" (or "Cancel" to cancel)
Adding or removing coordinators from COIs and Teams
Team Coordinators will have access to the web console, Grid Command, and will be able to track team members on the map if they are sharing their location, send alerts and start GridCalls with team members, and will be able to view any COIs of which they are also coordinators.
When given COI Coordinator access, those users will be able to send mass notifications to those specific groups both from Grid Command and the mobile app.
Users who are already coordinators of a Team or COI will have a blue shield with a "C" to the left of their name.
To set users as coordinators:
- Navigate to the COI or Team to which you'd like to add coordinators
- Check the box to the left of the users' name
- A blue button with a shield icon will illuminate at the top of the list. Click it to set coordinator(s) of the team or COI
- You will then be asked to confirm your selection
To remove a user as a coordinator, repeat steps 1 & 2, then click the red shield button at the top of the list.